20/24pin Power Supply Tester
100pcs/Box ( 23lbs )
This product is a simple tester for switching power supply. It makes it easy to test the power supply output.
1. Turn-on your power supply.
2. Plug-in your 24 pin power supply connector to mini tester
3. Check LED light it ON or OFF
(+5V. +12V. +3.3V. -5V. -12V. +5VBS. PG)
- If the power output is working, the LED will light and you will hear a sound
- If the power output fails, you won't see the LED light & no sound
4. Plug the HDD con, check +12V, +5V
5. Remove HDD, Plug p4(p6/p8)con, check +12V
6. Remove p4(p6/p8)con, plug FLOPPY con, check +12V, +5V
7. Remove Floppy con, plug SATA con, check +12V, +5V, +3.3V
8. Do not plug wrong position when you use P4 connector
Dimension : H * L *D : 64mm * 94mm * 18mm
- Tests 20-pin and 24-pin power supplies
- Tests SATA power
- Tests Pentium 4 power connector
- Tests PCI-Express power connectors
- Tests Xeon power connectors
- Tests Floppy drive connectors
- Tests standard 4-pin power supply connectors
- Tests for +3.3V, -12V, PG, +5VSB, +12V, -5V, +5V outputs
This product is designed only for power supply output tests. Do not leave it connected to the power supply
unattended. It generates heat and could possibly damage your power supply.
Copyright 2012, Rexus Corp. All Rights Reserved.
To contact, please call (909) 598-5551
To e-mail, please write to email@example.com