3.5" USB 2.0 Aluminum Hard Drive Enclosure
The 3.5" enclosure is designed to use for any
IDE Hard Drive -- even up to 400GB !
The new Cypress Chipset allows you to
connect any IDE hard drive externally, while
the durable aluminum case effectively
dissipates the heat to create instant portable
data storage in a case that is extremely
compact. USB 2.0 connection (backward
compatible to the USB 1.1) allows data
transfer speeds of up to 480 Mbps via a
standard USB 2.0 A-Male to B-Male cable.
This case assembles without screws, and
includes a stand to stand the enclosure
- Supports IDE Hard drives up to 400GB !
- Ultra Light Aluminum Case
- USB 2.0 interface via standard USB 2.0 A-Male to B-Male cable (included in package)
- LED indicates Power and Action status.
- ON/OFF switch to shut down hard drive when inactive without having to disconnect.
- Easy aseembly without Screws
- Includes Stand for positioning enclosure upright
- Supports 480Mbps high-speed data transfers
- Supports Wakeup ability
- Complies with ATA/ATAPI-6 Specification Rev 1.0 (PIO mode 0~4, DMA mode 0~2, UDMA
- Supports 8-bit/16-bit Standard PIO mode interface.
- Easy access on PC or Notebook
- 3.5" IDE hard drive (must be set to MASTER)
- Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP
- Mac OS 8.6 and above
Retail Package Content :
- Hard Drive Enclosure
- Power Supply
- Power Cord
- USB 2.0 A-Male to B-Male cable
- Enclosure Stand for upright position
- Driver CD
- User Manual
Rexus Corp. All Rights Reserved
To contact, please call (909) 598-5551
To e-mail, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org