Copyright © 2020
Rexus Corp. All Rights Reserved
To contact, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
• 80+ Gold certified: The HALE 90 series from NZXT operates at
ultra high efficiency, at 20%, 50% and 100% loads, efficiencies are
87%, 90%, and 87% respectively.
• Single140mm two ball-bearing fan operates with minimal noise
even at full load. Maximum decibel levels are 20db for wattages
between 550-750W and 30db for 850W and above.
• Strong Single Rail Design: A single +12V rail provides stability
and ease of use making the most out of your power supply. Offers stable
& clean current delivery under heavy load.
• Modular cable design: Modular cable design allows the user to
pick and choose which cables they want to use, optimizing cable
management and airflow inside the chassis. Flat cables allow for easier
routing and bending inside the computer chassis during wire
• Hybrid LLC resonant Topology circuitry allows the HALE series to
create highly efficient power supplies ranging from 550W-> 1000W.
• Full range Design from 100V – 250V with Active PFC.
• 100% Japanese Capacitors: High quality components for longer
life time and better reliability.
• Latest CPU support for all the latest INTEL and AMD CPUs like
Corei7, i5, AMD Phenom II X4, X3.
• Latest GPU support, ideal for latest DX11 GPUs and comes with
8pin and 8(6+2) pin PCI-E connectors.
• Large tower support: The Hale Series of power supplies have
extended 8pin CPU connectors for wire management in large cases
which have PSUs mounted at the bottom.
• Compliance with ATX 12V v2.2, EPS 12V v2.91, and SSI EPS
12V v2.92 Specifications.
• Environmentally Responsible: Consuming less than 1W during
shut off status Complies with the newest EuP ( Energy-using Products)
requirements and USA Energy star standards.
• Continuous Power: The HALE 90 series listed wattage is the
continuous operating wattage.
• Keeping it safe: The HALE series offers over voltage, current,
power, under voltage, and short circuit protection. The power supply will
automatically shutdown to prevent any damage to your system or misuse.
• Warranty: 5 Years
AC Input 115V~ 240V 10A 60HZ/50Hz
DC Output +3.3V +5V +12V -12V +5Vsb
Max. Current 24A 22A 62A 0.5A 3.0A
Max Combined Wattage 120W 744W 6W 15W